I Come Here Often
You can come to a place of self-love often by dressing yourself beautifully.
This turban premiered at Runway to the Cure in 2019. It was worn by breast cancer survivor and founder of StyleEsteem Wardrobe, Sonya Keshwani. Fundraising from the show benefitted breast cancer research and local patient programs.
How to Wear It
This style is a high-fashion inspired evening wear favorite. It is a perfect accessory for an elegant and fancy look, especially for parties or holiday gatherings. Wear it with a simple LBD, or pair it with formal wear and statement accessories. This turban can be as dressy or understated as you want it to be! The pleats throughout this turban make it super comfortable and accommodating to changing hair lengths.
- One size fits most
- Classic turban silhouette, complimentary to all face shapes and sizes
- Easy to wear, just slip-on-and-go! No tying or wrapping required
- Can be worn multiple ways: beaded flower in front, ruching in front (reverse), tilted to the side
- Hand beaded jewel flower accent
- Poly- blend material
- Spot clean with cold water and gentle soap, hang to air dry
- Sent to you in a breathable carrying case