Our first ever couture chemo turban style is inspired by the black sand beaches, lush hibiscuses, and native sea turtles of Hawaii. Hilo Beautiful is not only about the beauty you see when you let yourself explore the world around you. It is also the beauty you find within when you embrace yourself during your hair journey.
Every single Hilo Beautiful turban has a unique tie-dye pattern representing the sand dunes (black), hibiscus petals (pink), and life in water (green).This alta moda look features a chic natural wood hand beaded floral applique for the ultimate summery touch. Just as your hair journey is unique, no two turbans of this couture style are alike.
- Style Name: Hilo Beautiful | Pink
- One size fits all
- Designed and handcrafted in New York City
- Super soft and stretchy polyester material
- Hand beaded natural wood applique accent
- Each turban has a unique tie-dye pattern
- Can be worn multiple ways: knot in front, ruching in front, tilted
- Limited edition, will not be restocked once sold out
Every order is sent in a stylish, breathable case for easy storage at home or on-the-go, no matter where life takes you.