This turban embodies the idea that you can feel fear and persevere anyway, with each step, fearing LESS and LESS.
This turban premiered at New York Fashion Week 2020. It was worn by Stage IV breast cancer thriver and model Katherine, in the Project Cancerland x AnaOno fashion show benefitting Metavivor.
How to Wear It
This show stopping metallic multicolor turban brings an edgy and bold pop of color to any outfit. This style is cozy and stretchy enough to wear for around the clock confidence. It is perfect for making a statement with your evening wear and special occasion looks. Wear it with a simple LBD, or pair it with formal wear and statement accessories. This turban can be as dressy or understated as you want it to be!
- One size fits most
- Classic turban silhouette, complimentary to all face shapes and sizes
- Easy to wear, just slip-on-and-go! No tying or wrapping required
- Can be worn multiple ways: loop in front, ruching in front (reverse), tilted to the side
- Poly-blend material
- Spot clean with cold water and gentle soap, hang to air dry
- Sent to you in a breathable carrying case