Something Glam, Something Blue
Be romantic with yourself first, always.
How to Wear It
This style was designed to give you an instant feeling of a vintage romance, whenever you put it on and look at yourself in the mirror. This micro-pleated fabric has a slight satin finish, which exhibits a subtle shimmer when it catches the light. The ivory colored base is accented with a pale blue pattern. And the pièce de résistance is the hand crafted ostrich feather and jewel appliqué. Each appliqué is handmade to order, just for you.
Only wear this statement turban if you want to feel glamorous and regal. While this is our first bridal-inspired turban, it can be just as easily be paired with a gown as with a blazer dress, or even a pair of denims. The key is to make it your own.Features
- Limited edition
- Made in New York City
- One size fits most
- Hand crafted assorted jewels and faux feather appliqué
- Classic turban silhouette, complimentary to all face shapes and sizes
- Easy to wear, just slip-on-and-go! No tying or wrapping required
- Can be worn multiple ways: knot in front, ruching in front (reverse), tilted to the side
- Spot clean fabric with cold water and gentle soap, hang to air dry
- Soft and stretchy poly fabric
- Sent to you in a breathable carrying case