Get glammed up with our limited collection of Henna Crown Temporary Tattoos.
Perfecting for gifting, to yourself or a loved one.
Each set has 4 sheets of tattoos (see photos for details). All styles have medium to large coverage. Each set has enough designs to create multiple combinations of full head looks.
Whether you want to boldly rock your bald head or simply see these tattoos when you look in the mirror at home, this is something special you can treat yourself to and have fun with!
These tattoos are nox-toxic and waterproof.
Directions to Apply Temporary Tattoo
1. Carefully clean the area you want to decorate with soap and water, and pat it dry with a paper towel.
2. Remove sheet from packaging but leave protective plastic on the sheet.
3. Select the tattoo you want to use and cut around it with sharp scissors, cutting through the paper and plastic layers. Be careful not to clip the design itself.
4. Remove the top layer protective plastic.
5. Place the image face side down on your skin.
6. Press a damp cloth or sponge over the tattoo paper and hold firmly in place.
7. Hold still for at least 60 seconds.
8. Gently peel off the paper. Start by lifting a single corner of the backing in order to peek at the tattoo. If the image looks weird, or isn't sticking to your skin, put the cloth or sponge back on and wait for another 30 seconds. If it does look good, then continue to slowly peel off the paper.
9. Wait 10 minutes for the tattoo to dry completely and set.