The "Ali'i" Couture Headband
The “Ali’I” Turban Headband is inspired by the wildlife in Hawaii, where Sonya honeymooned. The Ali’i, or royalty in Hawaiian, has a blue net fabric with delicate bead and embroidery work in shades of blue and metallic blue. This accent is resonant of the natural beauty of the coral reef and beach flora that can be found on the islands. The embroidered net is set on top of a shining silver satin that further adds dimension and beauty to this design. See how this style was worn at its premier at our New York Luxury Bridal Fashion Week fashion show.
- Designed in NYC
- Features a delicate hand embroidered blue net fabric set over a luxurious layer of silver satin.
- Loop headband style.
- Made to order with bespoke sizing.
- Available in the fabric pictured.
- Can be customized with your choice of fabric starting at $175.
- Sent to you in a luxe satchel and box.