The "Amira" Hijab Couture Turban
The “Amira” Hijab Turban is inspired by the traditional head coverings of the Middle Eastern culture. This style is named Amira, or “princess” in Arabic, for its intricate, cut-work border that incorporates crystals, pearls and beads. The cap of this style is lined with silk while the veil aspect falls and moves freely. The asymmetric veil can be draped over the shoulders on one or both sides, and can also be worn as a dupatta by draping one side across the body and over the shoulder. See how this style was worn at its premier at our New York Luxury Bridal Fashion Week fashion show.
- Designed in NYC
- The pictured turban is a one of a kind item, handmade with an asymmetric heirloom fabric, adorned with jewels and pearls.
- The cap of this turban has a silk lining.
- Can be customized with your choice of fabric, starting at $595.
- This headpiece is made to order with bespoke sizing.
- Sent to you in a luxe satchel and box.