The "Atarah" Couture Tichel Turban
The “Atarah” Tichel Turban is inspired by the tradition of headscarves in the Jewish faith. The Atarah, meaning “crown” in Hebrew, has a stunning rose gold brocade look with an elegant diamond and rose gold band framing the face. One can wear their hair outside of the turban, or fully tucked inside for a modest look. See how this style was worn at its premier at our New York Luxury Bridal Fashion Week fashion show.
- Designed in NYC
- This turban is made with an opulent rose gold brocade fabric.
- The front of the turban is accented with a delicate rose gold and diamond crystal band.
- The back of the turban is accented with a rose gold and diamond crystal.
- Made to order with bespoke sizing.
- Available in the fabric pictured.
- Can be customized with your choice of fabric, starting at $450.
- Sent to you in a luxe satchel and box.