The "Manao" Couture Headband
The “Manao” Turban Headband is inspired by modern romance and celebrations. The Manao, or “celebrate” in Hindi, comprises of a white net that is heavily embroidered with a vine and leaf motif. The net is set atop an ivory satin lining, giving this design an elevated and fancy look. This incredibly versatile design deserves to be worn over and over, on your special day and beyond. See how this style was worn at its premier at our New York Luxury Bridal Fashion Week fashion show.
- Designed in NYC
- Features a heavily beaded ivory net fabric by Badgley Mischka bridal set over a layer of luxurious ivory satin
- Statement knot headband style.
- Made to order with bespoke sizing.
- Available in the fabric pictured.
- Can be customized with your choice of fabric starting at $195.
- Sent to you in a luxe satchel and box.