The "Raja" Couture Turban
The “Raja” Turban is inspired by a blend of the traditional turban style of the Pubjab-India region, including the pagdi. Raja means “king” in Hindi and Punjabi, and the color red represents love, strength and bravery in India. This style consists of a net fabric with hand set crystals and embroidery, and alludes to the traditional craftsmanship of Indian textiles. The embroidered netting is set over a brilliant maroon satin lining which not only adds to the boldness but also the comfort of this style. The fabric at the top of the turban may be fanned and molded for a unique look upon each wear. The double brooch worn with this turban is made in India and is a modern ode to ancient royal style from this region. See how this style was worn at its premier at our New York Luxury Bridal Fashion Week fashion show.
- Designed in NYC
- Features hand embroidered jeweled net fabric made in India, set over a luxurious layer of silk.
- Made to order with bespoke sizing.
- The pictured brooch is not included with the turban but may be added to your order.
- Can be customized with your choice of fabric, starting at $625.
- Sent to you in a luxe satchel and box.