The "Sade" Couture Gele Turban
The “Sade” Gele Turban is inspired by the traditional African wedding headdress. The Sade, which means “crowned” in Nigerian, is made of a gold band and a white crown, with two unique but complimentary patterns. It is created by meticulously hand pleating the band and the crown - which stands 7.5 inches tall - and individually stitching the molded pleats that result in a ready-to-wear gele. This unique two-tone gele is made further glamorous by the substantive diamond accent which adorns the band and makes this a true crown. See how this style was worn at its premier at our New York Luxury Bridal Fashion Week fashion show.
- Designed in NYC
- This turban features a two tone look.
- The band is adorned with a striking band of crystal jewels.
- This read-to-wear style has adjustable sizing.
- Hair can be worn tucked in or out.
- Each piece is bespoke and made to order.
- Available in the fabric pictured.
- Can be customized with your choice of fabric, starting at $725.
- Sent to you in a luxe satchel.