The "Garden" Couture Gele Turban
The “Garden” Gele Turban is an earth tone African inspired pre-sewn gele with gold accents throughout, adorned with jewel tone garden flowers and butterflies. This turban was created with custom matching sheer gloves. This style premiered at the Central Park Conservancy’s Women’s Committee Fredrick Law Olmstead Luncheon aka the Hat Luncheon.
- Designed in NYC
- This read-to-wear style has adjustable sizing.
- Hair can be worn tucked in or out.
- Each piece is bespoke and made to order.
- Available in the fabric pictured.
- Can be customized with your choice of fabric and accents, starting at $755.
- Sent to you in a luxe satchel.